1. Who are we?
We are LWS Network headquartered in Singapore registered as Lifeway Singapore Pte Ltd with registered address at 249 Holland Road Singapore 278987. We offer domestic and international connectivity services, internet access services and other network related services like colocations and hosting services.
3. What personal data do we collect and how we use your information?
The data we collect is to help us to provide service to you. Examples of data we collect include the following but not limited to these:
Title, Name, Designation, Postal address, contact number (both office land line and mobile number), Email address, Employer name, Registration, method of payment for the service subscribed and we may at times require the Employer Financial Information. We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Provision of LWS product and services description based on your request.
- Provision of any changes or update with LWS product or services that is relevant to you or may be of interest to you.
- Where your consent has been provided in advance, we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding related goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
4. How is personal data collected?
The following list the few most common ways personal data are collected by us:
- We collect data via email or telephone call when you make an enquiry, or you make an enquiry via LWS customer portal, or via customer onboarding form (electronic or physical) when you first become a customer, or via order form (electronic or physically) when you make a purchase to our product and/or services.
- We could also collect via strategic business partners where your consent to have your information to be provided is agreed by you.
- Other Sources where we could collect your personal data is from other sources, such as, public databases, joint marketing partners and via other third parties.
5. How long do we keep personal data for?
We will keep your personal data for as long as you have the service with LWS; and in accordance with the recommended period stipulated by the local law.
6. How do we keep personal data secure?
We take reasonable organizational, technological, and administrative measures to protect your personal data. The measure put in place will protect your personal data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If there is reason to believe that the data is compromise; you can reach us immediately at Info@lws.network or we will reach out to you immediately to rectify the situation.
7. What are individuals’ rights in relation to their personal data?
All individuals have the right to review, correct, update, restrict or delete personal data that have previously provided to us. All request for amendment can be sent to Info@lws.network.
8. How do you contact us?
This Policy is accurate as of 1st Nov 2020.